UPDATE for Friday, February 20, 2015:
- Parents Night Out is canceled. This event is rescheduled for Friday, March 13. To parents that had already registered, your February payment may be applied to the March 13 date, a future 2015 PNO date, or reimbursed. Click here to reschedule. Please contact the Children's Ministry Office with reimbursement or registration questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
UPDATE for Sunday, February 22, 2015:
- The Service of Word and Table is canceled.
- Sunday school will begin 30 minutes late.
- The Fellowship on Broadway and The Sanctuary Service will continue as normal.
- The Nashville Praise Symphony will begin at 6:30 p.m. instead of 7 p.m.
In case of severe weather conditions, a decision will be made by the Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor if scheduled church activities and services will be canceled.
Sunday School & Sunday Worship Services
Decisions regarding cancellation of Sunday School and Sunday worship services will be made as soon as possible (no less than two hours before scheduled starting time). The church website and the recording on the main church phone number (615.664.6000) will be updated. Local television stations (2, 4, 5 & 17) will be notified and may elect to display the closure.
Sunday Evening and Wednesday Evening Activities
Decisions regarding cancellation of Sunday and Wednesday evening activities will be made as soon as possible (no less than two hours before scheduled starting time). Sunday night closures may be announced during morning worship. The website firstbaptistnashville.org and the recording on the main church number (615.664.6000) will be updated.
Thursday Business Lunch
The decision to cancel TBL will be made by 8 a.m. on Thursday. An email notice will be sent to those on the mail list, and the website and menu line will be updated.
Committee meetings, class meetings, groups or other meetings will be canceled at the discretion of the chairperson or organizational leader who will be responsible for communicating the decision to those involved.
The church office will normally be open during regular business hours. The workday may be shortened due to deteriorating weather conditions.
Each member is encouraged to consider their own personal safety and welfare. Individuals with leadership responsibilities are requested to notify appropriate persons of their absence in order to meet leadership vacancies.