The RA Post Office
The Royal Ambassador Post Office is an intra-church post office that allows members to easily share Christmas cards with other church members while also contributing to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions.
How does the Post Office Work?
- Prepare your Christmas cards as usual but without a postage stamp.
- Place your cards in the “mailbox” at the RA Post Office located in the church foyer.
- Contribute the money you save in postage to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. Please designate your check or offering envelope for the “RA Post Office” to help mission leaders track your gifts.
- Stop by the RA Post Office each Sunday and check for mail sent to you.
- The RA boys and leaders will work to insure every card is gifted. By the close of the Christmas season, unclaimed cards will be placed in the recipients Sunday School classrooms.
Please note, everyone is encouraged to stop by the RA Post Office every week in December to check for mail. Even if you do not send your cards through the post office, others may send cards to you!